perjantai 4. huhtikuuta 2014

Travelling

Heya!

I just noticed that I haven't been writing for a while and I thought what have I done meanwhile.

Last Saturday I met my friends from Jyväskylä. We had good time as always. We went to flea market which was in Salo and Pinetta design shop which was on the way back to Turku. There was this lovely lampshade made of feathers and lots of fabulous items which could be nice to buy home some day. Beautiful staircase leads to downstairs.



Beautiful swans we found from Salo and they were so close. Just a meter away. It was very sunny day and we drove all around. Also to Paimio's Varasvuori-called diving tower.

This picture is almost from the top of Varasvuori
Last Sunday we went with my mom and brother to dad's 55st birthday party. We had good time. Cake and buns were delicious.

Dad had received as a gift from his mom lovely pink and lila coloured cups and plates with pictures of butterflies and flowers on them.


I have been on job interview in Espoo and I hope fingers crossed that I could have that job. I have intention to move to Espoo or Helsinki whether I used not think like that. Things change :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kuulumisia kolmelta viikolta ja Katajanokan arkkitehtuuria

Töihin paluu flunssaviikon jälkeen oli hieman väsynyt. Tuntuu, ettei vieläkään ole oikein voimat palautuneet, vaikka siitä on jo kolme viikk...