lauantai 12. syyskuuta 2020

Night shooting and sunshine






I think it was Wednesday evening after gym on town when I tried my cellphone's professional functions. So called night shooting. Kinda cool to see city by night. And with those camera functions you could add some light into the darkness. 

Yes, it's going to be an English posting. So my apologies if there's grammatical errors in between text. I try my very best. Actually I got excited to write in English because I always write mostly English in instagram stories and every hashtag is also in English. I'm also listening wellness programs every day in the wonderful British English dialect. Yesterday I also got to chat in English with other client.


The sun is a wonderful revelation these days.









On Thursday was such a beautiful sunny and windy day after many rainy days. I walked home after gym and it was totally worth it. Sun was setting when I walked along a horseshoe-shaped boardwalk to Säästöpankinranta, where there was a lovely fountain and the sun above the water, and the Meripaviljonki bringing contrast to the landscape.

I think I share so much photos because I want to bring viewer as close as possible to that I have experienced. Every beautiful thing I see or experience I would like to share with someone.

This is how I wrote yesterday: So how it's been on this week, you may ask. It's been a good week. A tired week but a good one. I have had difficulties of staying asleep. But I feel so good on these sunny days which came after rainy days.

I love autumn, especially those sunny warm days you can admire colorful leaves when sun shines through them or when have been a rainy day but in the evening the clouds disperse and you can see the sunset.

I'm also sad of that feeling autumn also makes when you just want to cuddle with someone and hold someone's hand in yours. Candles light up evenings at home.

I'm thankful of the weekend when you can sleep through the night without alarm clock and just enjoy the long mornings when you have no hurry to go anywhere. That's why I love Fridays because the day brings a knowledge of a coming weekend. This Friday also felt like one with that warm sunshine which came to gladden our day whether the forecast promised rainy day. Sun shines because of Friday.


My kinda afterwork. Cappuccino and blueberry cheesecake. Yesterday after work I went to Paulig's corner which is located on Aleksanterinkatu. I love the lightning of this place. Ooh, and I got a sweet scent sensation of fresh roasted coffee to my nose when I was sitting next to the coffee bean roaster.









After visiting the café, I walked along Aleksanterinkatu to Stockmann and took pictures of this building called Pohjola Kullervo. I thought I had to take a picture of everything weird. "It's a weird statue with big nostrils. Lovin' it!" I also went to see the statues which are called "atlantit" on Mikonkatu.

There was a delightful sight on Keskuskatu of grandma going jamming to the beat of a street musician and talking to him.

This is the latest mural in Baana.





I don't want to go home without enjoying the sunset in Töölönlahti.

I wanted to try out how striping combined with a little gradient hair coloring works. Dark color in hair was really nice, but my mind was simmering at what it looked like with the striping. It's always easier to darken back. Whitening is a process. I would have gotten the lighter stripes done, but I just wanted a little fall color for my hair. I left the base still dark.

That's all this time. The weekend is ahead and the hungry tummy is rumbling. What should it do when it rains outside. However, can't stay inside all day.

Happy weekend y'all!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Pääsiäisen jälkeinen lenssu

Sitä vain toivoisi, että aivoista tietokoneelle olisi sanelukone, varsinkin kun kaikki hienot ajatukset blogia varten tulevat suihkussa, mut...